What HLAA-CA Board Members Need to Do Before the Expo
The highest priority is attracting attendees. We need your help, please.
- Distribute tech expo postcards to board members, chapter members, and others. Postcards and instructions were mailed to participating chapter leaders. If you need more postcards, please email HLAA-CA. For ideas about where to distribute postcards, please click here.
- Promote the tech expo to friends and contacts by email, by phone, and in person. Encourage them to preregister.
- Promote the tech expo to the media.
- Tell the expo chairperson if you are willing to volunteer on the day of the expo. Please see the volunteering tasks below.
Day of Expo Schedule, October 8, 2016
- 12-1 PM: setup
- 1-5 PM: exhibit open to the public
- 5-6 PM: cleanup and removal
HLAA-CA / Chapters Exhibit Table Assignment
- HLAA-CA and the participating HLAA Northern California chapters will share a single table.
- Click here to see the tech expo floor layout.
Sports Complex & Conference Center
550 Island Parkway
Belmont, California 94002
Map and Directions