For each sponsorship, HLAA-CA will give $50 gift card prize to an attendee (names drawn randomly, maximum one prize per attendee). Exhibitors may also sponsor.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited, please register ASAP.
$125 if paid on or before August 31, 2016, $150 after
- For additional exposure, the sponsor may send an item or multiple items from the sponsor’s company, such as a t-shirt, mug, souvenir, pen, notepad, flash drive, hand sanitizer, etc., to include with the prize.
- Opportunity to add, at no additional cost, up to three sponsor company brochures, collateral materials, or small promotional items (e.g., pens, notepads, flash drives, hand sanitizers, etc.) in the expo attendee giveaway tote bags (Each expo attendee will receive a bag; additional/leftover bags will be sent to HLAA California chapters to distribute to their members at chapter meetings.)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name, logo, and brief description, with link to company’s website on various Tech Expo HLAA-CA webpages
- Listing of sponsor’s company name or logo on every webpage of the HLAA-CA website until the expo day
- Listing of sponsor’s company name or logo in the Tech Expo attendee brochure (if registered before September 1, 2016)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name or logo in the HLAA-CA Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before August 1, 2016)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name or logo in the participating HLAA chapters’ Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before August 1, 2016)
Sponsorship Registration and Payment
Reserve your sponsorship in two simple steps:
Step One: Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: company name, company address, brief description of company’s products or services (maximum 30 words), and representative’s name, telephone number, and email address, along with the company’s logo in JPG or PNG format.
Step Two: Make payment by mail or online.
Pay by Mail
Please make checks payable to HLAA-CA. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 234
Los Altos, CA 94023
Tech Expo 2016 Sponsors
|ClearCaptions||ClearCaptions is a federally funded telecommunications company providing real-time text of phone conversations for people with hearing loss. We educate local communities about this program and the free phone available.|
|ClearSounds Communications||Provides a complete line of communication and sound enhancement products, including Bluetooth solutions like the Quattro 4.0, Quattro 4L, QLinkTV, QH2, and A1600BT and amplified telephones like the A400, A700, and CSC500.|
|General Technologies||We sell assistive devices for the hard of hearing, TV devices, alarm clocks, personal amplifiers, FM radio transmitters and receivers etc.
|Harris Communications||We have an unbeatable selection of products for all levels of hearing loss! Products include: amplified phones, assistive listening devices, TV amplifiers, loud alarm clocks, signalers and emergency alert products.|
|HEARMORE||Choose from our wide selection of amplified and sound-enhancing, assistive products for the deaf and hard of hearing so you can enjoy a better quality and more fulfilling, independent life.
|Oticon||Oticon OpN is a paradigm shift in helping individuals hear and participate in the most challenging listening environments. OpN is also the world’s first dual wireless and internet-connected hearing aid.|
|OTOjOY||OTOjOY’s goal is to create awareness about hearing loop technology and its impact on individuals with hearing loss. Expert design and installation services and community outreach, creating hearing friendly communities throughout California.|
|Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss||The goal of the Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss is to devise treatments that repair the damaged inner ear and restore lost hearing, quiet tinnitus, and improve balance.
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy
Sponsors may cancel, but no refund is issued for sponsorship cancellation. Sponsors must pay the full amount.
For more information, email email@example.com.