Exhibit space is limited, please register ASAP.
$250 if paid on or before May 31, 2017, $400 after
- One 6′ rectangular table (space assignment is offered in order of payment receipt), two chairs
- Attendee bag inserts: opportunity to add up to three exhibitor company brochures, collateral materials, or small promotional items (e.g., pens, notepads, flash drives, hand sanitizers, etc.) in the expo attendee giveaway tote bags (Each expo attendee will receive a bag; any leftover bags will be given to HLAA California chapters to distribute to their members at chapter meetings.)
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name, logo, and brief description, with link to company’s website on various Tech Expo HLAA-CA webpages
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name on every webpage of the HLAA-CA website until the expo day
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name in the Tech Expo attendee brochure (if registered before August 1, 2017)
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name in the HLAA-CA Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2017)
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name in the participating HLAA chapters’ Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2017)
Exhibitor Registration and Payment
Reserve your exhibitor space in two simple steps:
Step One: Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: company name, brief description of company’s products or services (maximum 30 words), company’s logo in JPG or PNG format, and desired exhibit space (three choices, most desired first). If your company is a former exhibitor or sponsor, you do not need to send the company name, description, and logo unless you wish to change them. You can check 2016 tech expo exhibitors’ and sponsors’ logos and descriptions by clicking here.
Spaces still unassigned: T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19, T20, T21, T22, T23, T24, T25, T26, T27, T28, T29
Spaces already reserved by registered exhibitors: T30
Step Two: Pay online or by mail.
Pay by Mail
Please make checks payable to HLAA-CA. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 234
Los Altos, CA 94023
Tech Expo 2017 Exhibitors
|Table ???||Cochlear Americas||Cochlear’s mission is to innovate and bring to market a range of implantable hearing solutions that deliver a lifetime of hearing outcomes.
|Table ???||HLAA-CA and Participating HLAA Northern California Chapters||Providing information, education, support, and advocacy services to Californians with hearing loss, their families, and their friends
|Table ???||InnoCaption||InnoCaption is an App for the smartphone (iPhone and Android). InnoCaption delivers real time captioning from stenographers on incoming and outgoing calls within a 1-to-2 second delay and 95% accuracy.
|Table T30||ClearSounds Communications||Provides complete line of communication and sound enhancement products for remarkable sound experience, including Bluetooth solutions like Quattro 4.0, Quattro 4L, QLinkTV, QConnect, QH2, & A1600BT & amplified telephones like A400, A700, & CSC500.|
Former Exhibitors and Sponsors
Advanced Bionics, AT&T, Audio Everywhere, Ava, California Audiologists Association (CAA), California Telephone Access Program (CTAP), CapTel Captioned Telephone/Ultratec, CapTel Outreach, Caption Call, Clarity, ClearCaptions, ClearSounds Communications, Cochlear Americas, Connect Hearing, Contacta, CSD Project Endeavor, Copper Loop Assistive Listening Devices, Deaf Counseling Advocacy and Referral Agency (DCARA), Department of Rehabilitation, Ditto, General Technologies, Hamilton CapTel, Hamilton Relay, Harris Communications, Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California, HEARMORE, HLAA, InnoCaption, Kaiser Permanente, MED-EL Corporation, Nordia, Oticon, OTOjOY, Phonak, Purple Communications, Serene Innovations, Signia, Sprint, Starkey, Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss, Walk4Hearing, Widex USA, Williams Sound
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
Registered exhibitors may cancel and receive 50% refund if cancellation is received in writing 90 days or more in advance of the tech expo’s date. No refunds are issued for cancellations less than 90 days in advance. Registered exhibitors who have not paid must pay 50% of the exhibitor fee if cancellation is received in writing 90 days or more in advance of the tech expo’s date or pay the full exhibitor fee if cancellations are received less than 90 days in advance
For more information, email email@example.com.