Sponsorship opportunities are limited, please register ASAP.
$100 if paid on or before May 31, 2017, $150 after
- Attendee bag inserts: opportunity to add up to three sponsor company brochures, collateral materials, or small promotional items (e.g., pens, notepads, flash drives, hand sanitizers, etc.) in the expo attendee giveaway tote bags (Each expo attendee will receive a bag; any leftover bags will be given to HLAA California chapters to distribute to their members at chapter meetings.)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name, logo, and brief description, with link to company’s website on various Tech Expo HLAA-CA webpages
- Listing of sponsor’s company name on every webpage of the HLAA-CA website until the expo day
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the Tech Expo attendee brochure (if registered before August 1, 2017)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the HLAA-CA Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2017)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the participating HLAA chapters’ Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2017)
Sponsorship Registration and Payment
Reserve your sponsorship in two simple steps:
Step One: Email the following information to email@example.com: company name, brief description of company’s products or services (maximum 30 words), and company’s logo in JPG or PNG format. If your company is a former exhibitor or sponsor, you do not need to send this information, but please send an email to reserve your sponsorship. You can check 2016 tech expo exhibitors’ and sponsors’ logos and descriptions by clicking here.
Step Two: Pay online or by mail.
Pay by Mail
Please make checks payable to HLAA-CA. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 234
Los Altos, CA 94023
Tech Expo 2017 Sponsors
|Cochlear Americas||Cochlear’s mission is to innovate and bring to market a range of implantable hearing solutions that deliver a lifetime of hearing outcomes.
Former Exhibitors and Sponsors
Advanced Bionics, AT&T, Audio Everywhere, Ava, California Audiologists Association (CAA), California Telephone Access Program (CTAP), CapTel Captioned Telephone/Ultratec, CapTel Outreach, Caption Call, Clarity, ClearCaptions, ClearSounds Communications, Cochlear Americas, Connect Hearing, Contacta, CSD Project Endeavor, Copper Loop Assistive Listening Devices, Deaf Counseling Advocacy and Referral Agency (DCARA), Department of Rehabilitation, Ditto, General Technologies, Hamilton CapTel, Hamilton Relay, Harris Communications, Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California, HEARMORE, HLAA, InnoCaption, Kaiser Permanente, MED-EL Corporation, Nordia, Oticon, OTOjOY, Phonak, Purple Communications, Serene Innovations, Signia, Sprint, Starkey, Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss, Walk4Hearing, Widex USA, Williams Sound
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy
Sponsors may cancel, but no refund is issued for sponsorship cancellation. Sponsors must pay the full amount.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.