Sponsorship opportunities are limited, please register ASAP.
- Attendee bag inserts: opportunity to add up to three sponsor company brochures, collateral materials, or small promotional items (e.g., pens, notepads, flash drives, hand sanitizers, etc.) in the expo attendee giveaway sports bags (Each expo attendee will receive a bag; any leftover bags will be given to HLAA California chapters to distribute to their members at chapter meetings.)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name, logo, and brief description, with link to company’s website on various Tech Expo HLAA-CA webpages
- Listing of sponsor’s company name on every webpage of the HLAA-CA website until the expo day
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the Tech Expo attendee brochure (if registered before August 15, 2017)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the HLAA-CA Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 15, 2017)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the participating HLAA chapters’ Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 15, 2017)
Sponsorship Registration and Payment
Reserve your sponsorship in two simple steps:
Step One: Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: company name, brief description of company’s products or services (maximum 30 words), and company’s logo in JPG or PNG format. If your company is a former exhibitor or sponsor, you do not need to send this information, but please send an email to reserve your sponsorship. You can check 2016 tech expo exhibitors’ and sponsors’ logos and descriptions by clicking here.
Step Two: Pay online or by mail.
Pay by Mail
Please make checks payable to HLAA-CA. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 234
Los Altos, CA 94023
Tech Expo 2017 Sponsors
|Cochlear Americas||Cochlear’s mission is to innovate and bring to market a range of implantable hearing solutions that deliver a lifetime of hearing outcomes.
|Envoy Medical Corporation||A fully implanted hearing device that uses the ear as its “microphone.” A wonderfully elegant and simple way to avoid many of the problems and limitations of other hearing devices.
|General Technologies||We sell assistive devices for the hard of hearing, TV devices, alarm clocks, personal amplifiers, FM radio transmitters and receivers etc.
|Hamilton Relay||Hamilton Relay provides services that allow individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf or have difficulty speaking to make and receive phone calls at no cost.
|NeoSensory||Hear with your skin. NeoSensory is developing the world’s first hearing assistive technology you wear on your wrist. Like Braille for sound, our wristbands convert speech and environmental sounds to vibrations that are easily understood.|
|OTOjOY||OTOjOY’s goal is to create awareness about hearing loop technology and its impact on individuals with hearing loss. Expert design and installation services and community outreach, creating hearing friendly communities throughout California.|
Former Exhibitors and Sponsors
Advanced Bionics, AT&T, Audio Everywhere, Ava, California Audiologists Association (CAA), California Telephone Access Program (CTAP), CapTel Captioned Telephone/Ultratec, CapTel Outreach, Caption Call, Clarity, ClearCaptions, ClearSounds Communications, Cochlear Americas, Connect Hearing, Contacta, CSD Project Endeavor, Copper Loop Assistive Listening Devices, Deaf Counseling Advocacy and Referral Agency (DCARA), Department of Rehabilitation, Ditto, General Technologies, Hamilton CapTel, Hamilton Relay, Harris Communications, Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California, HEARMORE, HLAA, InnoCaption, Kaiser Permanente, MED-EL Corporation, Nordia, Oticon, OTOjOY, Phonak, Purple Communications, Serene Innovations, Signia, Sprint, Starkey, Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss, Walk4Hearing, Widex USA, Williams Sound
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy
Sponsors may cancel, but no refund is issued for sponsorship cancellation. Sponsors must pay the full amount.
For more information, email email@example.com.