Attendee Bag Inserts Must Be Received by August 31, 2018
For more information about attendee bag inserts, please click here.
Help Us Promote the Expo
Please help promote the tech expo to all your customers and contacts.
Day of Expo, Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Exhibitor setup begins at noon. Please arrive at noon.
- Exhibit opens to the public 1-4 PM.
- Exhibitor cleanup and equipment removal must be completed by 4:30 PM.
William E. Walker Recreation Center
650 Shell Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
Map and Directions
Exhibitor Table Assignment
Please see the tech expo floor layout.
Please do NOT ship any exhibit material to HLAA-CA and do NOT ship any exhibit material to the expo location.
Please bring whatever you need with you. Please do not ship any items to the expo location or to HLAA-CA.
What Is Provided for Each Exhibit Space
- Table (table cloths/covers are NOT provided)
- Two chairs
- Electricity (power strips and extension cords are not provided)
What Exhibitors Need to Bring to the Expo
- Company name signs and stands (company name signs and stands are not provided)
- Table cloths (table covers are not provided): tables are 6′ rectangular
- Multiple electrical power strips (if you need power)
- Electrical extension cords (at least two 20′ long, if you need power)
- Brochures, give-aways, etc. (the brochures and give-aways sent in August are for the attendee bags)
- Personal hotspot through your phone if you need WiFi (WiFi is not provided at the expo)
- Lunch for yourself (food is not provided at the expo)