Exhibit space is limited, please register ASAP.
Early-Bird Exhibit Prices
$300 exhibit with 30″x90″ rectangular table
$250 exhibit 60″x72″ oval table
$400 sponsor and exhibit with 30″x90″ rectangular table
$350 sponsor and exhibit 60″x72″ oval table
Discounts expire March 31, 2018, additional $100 per exhibit after March 31.
- One exhibit table (space assignment is offered in order of payment receipt), two chairs, electricity
- Attendee bag inserts: opportunity to add up to three exhibitor company brochures, collateral materials, or small promotional items (e.g., pens, notepads, flash drives, hand sanitizers, etc.) in the expo attendee giveaway sports bags (Each expo attendee will receive a bag; any leftover bags will be given to HLAA California chapters to distribute to their members at chapter meetings.)
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name, logo, and brief description, with link to company’s website on various Tech Expo HLAA-CA webpages
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name on every webpage of the HLAA-CA website until the Tech Expo day
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name in the Tech Expo attendee brochure (if registered before August 15, 2018)
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name in the HLAA-CA Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2018)
- Listing of exhibitor’s company name in the participating HLAA chapters’ Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2018)
Exhibitor Registration and Payment
Reserve your exhibitor space in two simple steps:
Step One: Email the following information to email@example.com: company name, brief description of company’s products or services (maximum 30 words), company’s logo in JPG or PNG format, web address, and desired exhibit space (three choices, most desired first). If your company is a former exhibitor or sponsor, you do not need to send the company name, description, logo, and web address, unless you wish to change them. You can check 2017 tech expo exhibitors’ and sponsors’ logos and descriptions by clicking here. The exhibit hall layout is shown below.
Spaces still unassigned: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Spaces already reserved by registered exhibitors: 6, 12, 13 (exhibitor registered and will be announced soon)
Step Two: Pay online or by mail.
Or pay by mail
Please make checks payable to HLAA-CA. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 234
Los Altos, CA 94023
Tech Expo 2018 Exhibitors Tables
|Table 6||California Relay||Hamilton Relay provides services that allow individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have difficulty speaking to make and receive phone calls at no cost.
|Table 12||NeoSensory||Hear with your skin with NeoSensory’s sound-to-touch wristbands. The Buzz captures environmental sounds, translating them to vibrational alerts. The Clarify captures hard-to-hear speech sounds, translating them to vibrations that help you understand conversation.|
|Table 13||Reserved||Exhibitor will be announced soon.
Former HLAA-CA Tech Expo and State Conference Exhibitors and Sponsors
Advanced Bionics, AT&T, Audio Everywhere, Ava, California Audiologists Association (CAA), California Telephone Access Program (CTAP), CapTel Captioned Telephone/Ultratec, CapTel Outreach, Caption Call, Clarity, ClearCaptions, ClearSounds Communications, Cochlear Americas, Connect Hearing, Contacta, CSD Project Endeavor, Copper Loop Assistive Listening Devices, Deaf Counseling Advocacy and Referral Agency (DCARA), Department of Rehabilitation, Ditto, Envoy Medical Corporation, General Technologies, Hamilton CapTel, Hamilton Relay, Harris Communications, Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California, Hearing Now USA, HEARMORE, HLAA, InnoCaption, Kaiser Permanente, MED-EL Corporation, NeoSensory, Nordia, Oticon, OTOjOY, Phonak, Purple Communications, Serene Innovations, Signia, Sprint, Starkey, Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss, Walk4Hearing, Widex USA, Williams Sound
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
Registered exhibitors may cancel and receive 50% refund if cancellation is received in writing 90 days or more in advance of the tech expo’s date. No refunds are issued for cancellations less than 90 days in advance. Registered exhibitors who have not paid must pay 50% of the exhibitor fee if cancellation is received in writing 90 days or more in advance of the tech expo’s date or pay the full exhibitor fee if cancellations are received less than 90 days in advance
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.