Sponsorship opportunities are limited, please register ASAP.
Discount expires April 30, 2018, additional $50 per sponsorship after April 30.
- Attendee bag inserts: opportunity to add up to three sponsor company brochures, collateral materials, or small promotional items (e.g., pens, notepads, flash drives, hand sanitizers, etc.) in the expo attendee giveaway reusable bags (Each expo attendee will receive a bag; any leftover bags will be given to HLAA California chapters to distribute to their members at chapter meetings.)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name, logo, and brief description, with link to company’s website on various Tech Expo HLAA-CA webpages
- Listing of sponsor’s company name on every webpage of the HLAA-CA website until the expo day
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the Tech Expo attendee brochure (if registered before August 15, 2018)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the HLAA-CA Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2018)
- Listing of sponsor’s company name in the participating HLAA chapters’ Tech Expo promotional material (if registered before July 1, 2018)
Sponsorship Registration and Payment
Reserve your sponsorship in two simple steps:
Step One: Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: company name, brief description of company’s products or services (maximum 30 words), company’s logo in JPG or PNG format, and web address. If your company is a former exhibitor or sponsor, you do not need to send this information, but please send an email to reserve your sponsorship. You can check 2017 tech expo exhibitors’ and sponsors’ logos and descriptions by clicking here.
Step Two: Pay online or by mail.
Or pay by mail
Please make checks payable to HLAA-CA. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 234
Los Altos, CA 94023
Tech Expo 2018 Sponsors
|Britzgo||Britzgo specializes in high quality, affordable Hearing Amplifiers and accessories. With over twenty years in manufacturing modern wearable technology, Britzgo has become a reliable brand name amongst those seeking a better hearing experience.|
|California Relay||Hamilton Relay provides services that allow individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have difficulty speaking to make and receive phone calls at no cost.
|ClearCaptions||ClearCaptions is an FCC-certified phone captioning service for individuals with any form of hearing loss, offering call captioning technology for specialized home phones as well as for personal computers and mobile devices.|
|Connect Hearing||Hearing Health, Hearing Aid Sales and Service
|MED-EL Corporation||MED-EL is the premier developer of hearing-implant technology, connecting people in every walk of life to the rich arena of sound. Visit www.medel.com.
|NeoSensory||Hear with your skin with NeoSensory’s sound-to-touch wristbands. The Buzz captures environmental sounds, translating them to vibrational alerts. The Clarify captures hard-to-hear speech sounds, translating them to vibrations that help you understand conversation.|
|Widex||Our mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily.|
Former HLAA-CA Tech Expo and State Conference Exhibitors and Sponsors
Advanced Bionics, AT&T, Audio Everywhere, Ava, California Audiologists Association (CAA), California Telephone Access Program (CTAP), CapTel Captioned Telephone/Ultratec, CapTel Outreach, Caption Call, Clarity, ClearCaptions, ClearSounds Communications, Cochlear Americas, Connect Hearing, Contacta, CSD Project Endeavor, Copper Loop Assistive Listening Devices, Deaf Counseling Advocacy and Referral Agency (DCARA), Department of Rehabilitation, Ditto, Envoy Medical Corporation, General Technologies, Hamilton CapTel, Hamilton Relay, Harris Communications, Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California, Hearing Now USA, HEARMORE, HLAA, InnoCaption, Kaiser Permanente, MED-EL Corporation, NeoSensory, Nordia, Oticon, OTOjOY, Phonak, Purple Communications, Serene Innovations, Signia, Sprint, Starkey, Stanford Initiative to Cure Hearing Loss, Walk4Hearing, Widex USA, Williams Sound
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy
Sponsorships may not cancel, but no refund is issued for sponsorship cancellation. Sponsors must pay the full amount.
For more information, email email@example.com.